As an attorney, your expertise is the law. But sometimes your clients need an objective assessment of a different nature. Perhaps there is concern about cognitive impairment, or disagreements among family members about an elder’s ability to live independently.
As an Aging Life Care Professional, we can assist you by bringing our expertise to the table. We can help you by providing guidance for those difficult familial and emotional situations.
Give us a call when you need:
- Expert evaluations and visitor reports required for court documentation
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (e.g., in home, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities)
- Coordination of services from multiple providers
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers
- On-going care management in collaboration with a legal guardian or conservator
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives
- Quick response to urgent situations
Professional, objective yet caring assessments can help you increase client satisfaction and untangle tense family situations. Let’s talk! 888-607-6027, toll-free.