As an attorney, your expertise is the law. But sometimes your clients need an objective assessment of a different nature. Perhaps there is concern about cognitive impairment, or disagreements among family members about an elder’s ability to live independently.
As a nurse care manager, we can assist you by bringing our expertise to the table. We can help you by providing guidance for those difficult familial and emotional situations.
Give us a call when you need:
- Expert evaluations and visitor reports required for court documentation
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (e.g., in home, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities)
- Coordination of services from multiple providers
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers
- On-going care management in collaboration with a legal guardian or conservator
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives
- Quick response to urgent situations
Professional, objective yet caring assessments can help you increase client satisfaction and untangle tense family situations. Let’s talk! 888-607-6027, toll-free.